With overweight and themes nulled WordPress rates being about 30% for kids and adults, it is time to re-evaluate our diets. Sure I know you are saying that I am too busy to cook dinner every night, fast-food is much easier and convenient. Even Michelle Obama professes the same dilemma while balancing the work life challenges, but she encourages us to do better by feeding out families more fruits and vegetables.
Thanks to the internet we have choices our moms could never dream of such as online grocery shopping and delivery. You can actually order your groceries on the internet from the comfort of your home, and then have the groceries delivered. With this type of convenience you are saving time, stress and money. It can be difficult navigating the grocery store isle with kids who want everything in sight and let’s not mention the long lines to checkout. All of this will be null and void if you simply make your grocery list and sit down by the computer to order. You can even use grocery store or manufacturer coupons.
The convenience of online grocery shopping can help you get your family on track to healthy eating because the time you save by not going to the grocery store can be used to plan meals. By planning your meals you will know exactly what your family is eating. This is not something you can control by going to a fast-food restaurant.
To make meal planning easier, use a cookbook with a quick, easy and healthy meal theme. Why? It takes the guesswork out of meal planning by giving your recipes that are healthy and easy to make. This also makes putting a grocery list together much easier.
Here is a list of some of the quick, easy and healthy themed cookbooks that I like:
Rachel Ray’s 30-minute meals cookbook – Rachel Ray has mastered the art of 30-minute meals. She has several 30 minute meals themed cookbooks. They are designed to make cooking at home fun.
Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cooking – Sandra Lee’s cookbooks help you get quick and healthy meals on the table by using the 70/30 rule. The 70/ 30 rule is 70% of the meal is homecooked while the other 30% is store-prepared. The meals are tasty healthy and light. My favorite is Semi-Homemade Cooking Made Light.
Biggest Loser Cookbooks- The biggest loser cookbooks are based on the strategies to eat healthy as told to the contestants of the popular NBC show the Biggest Loser. My favorite is the Biggest Loser Family Cookbook: Budget Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love because it shows you how to save money while eating healthy and makes everything convenient.
By combining the convenience of online grocery shopping and using meal planning tips to promote a healthy lifestyle, you will help your family develop healthy eating habits.